SuperStart! could not happen without the servant hearts and giftedness of our event staff. They play a critical role in helping us accomplish our mission by planning, preparing and facilitating SuperStart! events. SuperStart! event staff are passionate about calling preteens to Christ and into lives of Kingdom Work through the local church. If you’re interested in learning more about being a part of the SuperStart! Team, check out the details and apply below.
- 2019 Fall Tour takes place from October - November
- 2020 Spring Tour takes place from January - April
- Typical travel for events takes place from Thursday - Sunday
- Event Staff are expected to travel to all events in the 2019-2020 tours
- Housing and meals will be provided during, and while travelling to and from events
- Starting pay is $350/event
- Graduated high school in 2017 or earlier.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to faith in Jesus Christ.
- Desire to serve others and be a Kingdom worker.
- Strengths in Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Spiritual and Emotional Health, Self-Motivation, Physical Labor
Below are three major roles needed on the SuperStart Team. Positions become more specialized within the Production and Stage Talent roles.
Æffect Store Manager
The Æffect Store Manager needs to be friendly and attentive to detail. This role will oversee the setup, operation, and teardown of the onsite store at their events. They will need to be able to manage inventory, train volunteers, and be comfortable (and competent) with the financial side of retail. This person will work closely with our onsite full time CIY staff and our volunteers.
This position will work directly with our Production Manager. Duties will include stage setup and teardown, A/V setup and teardown, event production, and might include helping troubleshoot technical problems on site. This person needs to be able to problem solve effectively, have the ability to sit/stand through our entire program and perform physical labor. Proven basic knowledge of A/V equipment will be necessary.
Actors and musicians that will work directly with SuperStart! Programming Lead. Primary role will be to assist in stage communication and ministry. Will also be expected to assist in stage setup and teardown as well as any miscellaneous tasks that become necessary to ensure a successful event. Prior acting/musical experience will be necessary. This role will require a heart for ministry and passion for investing in SuperStart attendees.
How To Apply
Online Application: To apply for one of these internships, simply click the following link.
Provide Three References: Send the link below to each of your references for them to fill out.
If you have any questions please contact Levi Greer at email@example.com.