Here are 10 things you have to know about Jaclyn Miles.
1. She’s been in student ministry for more than 12 years. She’s a sought-after speaker and mentor – never turning down an opportunity to minister to students.
2. She graduated from Oral Roberts University with a degree in Bible and church administration.
3. She’s married to Josh and they have three kids: Mason, 9; Adele, 7; and John Mark, 4.
4. The Miles family has a Great Dane named Dutch.
5. She and Josh are foster parents and adopted two of their children.
6. She said there’s nothing better than a tall glass of sweet tea.
7. Her mom makes the best shrimp pasta on the planet.
8. She said God planted A LOT of seeds in her heart when she was 14 years old. Her heart broke for the orphans she met during a mission trip to Guatemala, and God used that experience to lead her into a life of Kingdom work and junior high ministry.
9. Jaclyn loves the story of Elijah from beginning to end! She said any time your story ends with being taken to Heaven in a chariot of fire – it’s a good story! Yet James 5 says Elijah was a man just like us. Jaclyn said God speaks in some amazing ways through these verses.
10. She plans to tell students this summer that they don't have to wait to be an adult to make a decision to follow Jesus or to build God's Kingdom in significant ways.