Groups from churches, college ministries, and schools attend our trips every year. The following information is for adult group leaders who are intending to bring multiple people on the same trip. If you are looking to participate on one of our trips as an individual, see the Individual Info tab above.
To reserve space on a team for your group, follow the steps below…
1. Contact CIY Engage. You can call us, email us, or submit the form below to start the conversation! We will discuss trip options and the space we have available on those trips.
2. Register and pay a deposit. After a trip has been landed on, your Engage contact will send you a link to our online registration. You will secure your number of spots by submitting a deposit (credit card online or send check within 7 days of registration). The amount of the deposit depends on your date of registration. See our Group Terms & Conditions for more details. This Terms and Conditions document will also be emailed to you by CIY for you to sign and agree upon once registration and deposit has been received.
Once registration is complete and the deposit is received, your spots on the trip are secured. In your confirmation email, you will receive information about the following that will also need to be completed by each person in your group (students and adult sponsors).
Trip Application: basic online form gathering individual information.
Trip Forms: online forms to be completed and signed by the individual (agreement to Engage policies; CIY release form; Financial Policy agreement; etc.). Minors will need parent/guardian signatures on these online forms as well.
Custom Trip Options:
Groups of 12 or more (students & adult leaders combined) have the option to create a custom trip with some of our mission partners, including ones that are not listed on the Dates & Locations page. If you are looking for a trip with different dates or locations than our listed trips, fill out the form below. Possible custom trip locations are Brazil, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Ireland, Kenya, Northern Ireland, Puerto Rico, Poland, and Romania.
Ready to Apply?
We are so excited you’re applying for an Engage trip! Follow these quick and easy steps to apply online for one of our teams.
1. Submit the online Trip Application. This is available by selecting a trip from our Dates & Locations page and clicking “APPLY TODAY” in the Trip Details. This is a simple online form that won’t take much time to complete. However, if you don’t have time to finish it in one sitting, you can save your application and return back to it at any time. Just SAVE and copy the link at the bottom of the Trip Application. Before you begin your application, you will be prompted to create a Managed Missions account. Remember your login info because if you are accepted onto an Engage team, you will return back to the Managed Missions system for trip specific info and to create your online fundraising page.
2. Pay a nonrefundable $250 deposit. The final step of the Trip Application will prompt you to enter credit/debit card information. This payment will not be processed until your application is accepted. The $250 deposit applies to the cost of your trip. If you are not accepted onto a team, you will not be charged the $250 deposit.
3. Complete Trip Forms. Upon submission of your Trip Application, you will be provided with a link to complete the online Trip Forms (agreement to Engage policies; CIY release form; Financial Policy agreement; contact info for three references; etc.). Minors will need parent/guardian signatures on these online forms.
From the time you submit your Trip Application and $250 deposit, you will have 14 days to complete the required Trip Forms. After that, Engage will inform you of your acceptance status within 14 days.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you have questions or would like more information about a CIY Engage trip before beginning the application process, please fill out this form, and we will be happy to contact you.